A financial “bucket list” of critical things to do for guaranteed lifetime income.
Montgomery Taylor, CPA, CFP, has written a book that will have readers re-thinking their old retirement plan. Wouldn’t it be great if you could get your various financial resources working together in a wise, integrated fashion? Wouldn’t it be even more amazing if you learned that you didn’t need to pay off your mortgage in order to live comfortably in retirement? And wouldn’t it be over the top if you could find a way to be certain about not running out of money in retirement?
Sound too good to be true?
Welcome to a new approach to planning for retirement and leaving a legacy. After 30 years of helping people solve financial difficulties, Monty has written a book that will guide people into a solid financial position – “Before It’s Too Late”.
Regardless of whether you’re retiring in the next decade or already retired, Monty’s well-researched financial strategies lay the groundwork for a successful retirement. Included are suggestions for some totally unexpected methods for achieving the security you want.
- Learn how to construct your own pension for lifetime income, and make it better than the pension your father or grandfather had.
- Learn how to cover long term care expenses at a fraction of the cost—without traditional LTC insurance.
- Learn how to protect yourself from the hazards of putting your child’s name on your bank account or house deed—very common but serious mistakes.
- Learn how to position yourself so that you could pay off your mortgage anytime you want—but strategically choose not to.
- Learn how to dramatically increase your spendable income, even when it looks impossible.
No baby boomer should retire without checking off the items on Monty’s financial bucket list. According to Monty, “It’s important because there are some critical things to do before you leave your job. Once you retire you may lose some pension options, mortgage refinancing opportunities, social security optimization choices, etc. We recommend comprehensive, integrated financial planning with a multi-disciplinary team approach.”
For more information or to order a copy of “Before It’s Too Late,” please visit our website www.taxwiseadvisor.com
Your personal financial consultant – Monty